Deerwood Technologies, Inc., a rapidly growing national company specializing in remote infrastructure management, managed services, enterprise security software and healthcare technology is seeking an experienced inside sales representative to join our sales force. Deerwood Technologies helps companies optimize their IT spend by keeping their business-critical applications and IT infrastructure running 24X7 while freeing valuable staff from repetitive IT functions and allowing them to focus on strategic information analysis and business intelligence activities. Deerwood Technologies is a nationally trusted brand for managed services, healthcare technology, business intelligence, enterprise security software and compliance.
Inside sales is responsible for working with our partner community to identify, develop and close managed services engagements and enterprise software sales. In addition, the position involves cultivating and enabling managed services and enterprise software clients to understand the value of leveraging Deerwood Technologies services. The position is based in Deerwood Technologies’ new, state of the art, Central MN headquarters. It offers a comprehensive incentive package with opportunities for future growth. The individuals we are seeking are entrepreneurial and will hold themselves to the highest ethical standards, have a strong desire for personal growth and professional success; they will be driven to enable self-growth and have no problem rolling up their sleeves to achieve success.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish new client relationships through prospecting, existing contacts and networking
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships within a diverse account base throughout the U.S.
- Leverage solution selling techniques to fully qualify leads and opportunities and manage the sales process from beginning to end with help from sales leadership
- Quickly grasp client requirements and conduct needs analysis to determine the engagement model for involving the necessary resources as well as conducting business according to the “Deerwood Way”
- Develop and submit proposals and quotes
- Build strong working relationships with our services team to ensure prospects have a clear understanding of the Deerwood Technologies solution set and capabilities
- Manage all phases of the sales life cycle–from prospecting to closure; Use ConnectWise (CRM) system to keep a complete and accurate log of prospects, opportunities, meetings, activities and contacts
- Meet quota and sales revenue targets created by sales management
- Report regularly with sales management on revenue forecast, prospecting activity, pipeline development, opportunity progress, closed business, and lost business
Desired Experience and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience selling IT managed services, healthcare technology and or software
- Expected to have Associates Degree or higher
- Motivated, disciplined and self-directed
- Strong follow-up skills
- Must be organized and disciplined with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be capable of creating and delivering presentations
- Must have Computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, CRM and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly understand complex software solutions
- Excellent prospecting techniques including cold calling, email, listening skills in order to understand what prospective customers needs are and will be
- Ability to navigate organizations and communicate effectively with all levels of management to determine key players and their roles
- Ability to handle objections and advance opportunities as quickly and effectively as possible
- Understanding of IT infrastructure including computer networks, servers and storage