Deerwood Technologies, Inc. – a rapidly growing national company specializing in Cybersecurity, infrastructure management, managed security services, digital transformation, and cloud-enabled technologies – is seeking a motivated, quick-learner to work with existing clients and our Sales team.
Deerwood Technologies helps companies optimize their IT investments by keeping their business-critical applications and IT infrastructure secure and running 24X7 while freeing valuable staff from repetitive and complex IT / Cybersecurity responsibilities, allowing them to focus on strategic initiatives and business intelligence activities. Deerwood Technologies is a nationally trusted brand for managed security services, on-premise and cloud infrastructure, Cybersecurity services including prevention, detection, incident response, regulatory compliance and business continuation.
Inside sales is responsible for working with our clients (as well as team members and our partner community) to maintain existing Managed Security Services within their organizations. Specifically, the position involves cultivating relationships with existing Managed Security Services and IT infrastructure clients to understand the value of leveraging the “full stack” of Deerwood Technologies’ Managed Security Services and product offerings.
The position is based in Deerwood Technologies’ Central MN headquarters; however, hybrid- and full-remote work arrangements can be accommodated for capable and talented staff. We offer a comprehensive incentive and benefit package with opportunities for future growth. The individuals we are seeking are entrepreneurial, will hold themselves to the highest ethical standards, and take accountability for their professional success; they will be driven to enable self-growth and have no problem rolling up their sleeves to achieve results.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships within a diverse account base
- Develop and submit proposals and quotes.
- Build strong working relationships with our sales and services team to ensure prospects have a clear understanding of the Deerwood Technologies solution set and capabilities
- Manage and document relevant phases of the sales life cycle using ConnectWise (CRM) system to keep a complete and accurate log of prospects, opportunities, meetings, activities and contacts
- Progress won opportunities through to procurement and service delivery teams
- Report regularly with sales management on revenue forecast, pipeline development, opportunity progress, closed business, and lost business
Desired Experience and Skills
- Motivated, disciplined and self-directed
- Strong phone/written communication and tenacious follow-up skills
- Must be organized and disciplined with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be capable of creating and delivering proposals and presentations
- Must have intermediate computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills: cold calling, email, listening skills in order to understand what client needs are and will be
- Ability to navigate organizations and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to handle objections and advance opportunities as quickly and effectively as possible