Deerwood Technologies is a growing IT Solutions Provider looking for a Sales/Marketing Associate. This position will work closely with Sales Management to develop and execute marketing/lead generation campaigns while providing inside sales support for the sales team.
- Assist in the development of lead generation campaigns.
- Develop and locate content for lead generation messaging and offers.
- Coordinate development of and logistics for sales/marketing events.
- Coordinate and drive execution of lead generation campaigns.
- Track and analyze campaigns to provide information to sales on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the sales in preparing customer presentations to communicate a compelling selling story.
- Provide inside support for sales team by preparing and processing proposals or other customer service activities.
- Coordinate new creative design for sales/marketing collateral – print, radio, social and billboard media
- Improve process for managing sales and marketing assets.
- Drive development, production and distribution of bi-monthly newsletter via Constant Contact
- Maintain company social media sites – FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Coordinate maintenance and evolution of company websites
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to advance his/her career with a growing IT Services company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field is preferred
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid project management and organization skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in relevant field, more preferred
- Proficient in office productivity, some graphic design and able to become proficient in new programs/systems quickly
- Experience in using a company page in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and Constant Contact
- Analytical thinker, results-oriented, ability to take direction and run with it
- Works effectively with people across the organization and with both customers and vendors
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Adeptly balances several projects simultaneously and can adapt to meet changing priorities as necessary
- Knowledge of IT Solutions / Unified Communications and related services and products